Urban Challenge Scavenger Hunts
See Our Video Here
In today’s competitive work environment, keeping your team motivated and on a positive path is crucial. Our customized team-building Urban Challenge Scavenger Hunts not only boost unity and performance, but also allow your group to learn a few new things about themselves and each other while discovering some cool, secret spots. And the best part? You don’t have to be a superhero. Anyone can do it, AND it’s a BLAST!
Over the years, we’ve designed private Scavenger Hunts for corporate retreats, incentive groups, school athletic programs, spousal programs, fundraising charity organizations, faith-based groups, military family bonding programs, birthday celebrations, family reunions, bridal parties and graduation. The list goes on!
We offer 18 locations (and the list keeps growing!) and several different versions including our:
- Foodie Scavenger Hunt
- Amazing Race Challenge
- Escape Room Hunt (Indoors and Outdoors)
- Charity Give Back
- Customer Service Training Hunt
Have a specific idea but don’t see it on our website? No problem. Our creative team is constantly developing new ideas. We’re known for coming up with original, out of the ordinary concepts so give us a call!
- Downtown (Our most requested!)
- Balboa Park
- Del Mar
- Coronado (Near Hotel Del)
- Coronado Island (Near Marriott Resort & Spa)
- Pacific Beach/Mission Bay
- NTC/Liberty Station/Shelter Island
- Old Town
- La Jolla
- Encinitas — Explore the colorful shops, restaurants along Highway 101
- Encinitas/Carlsbad Combo
- Park Hyatt Aviara (Participants must be resort guests)
- UCSD Campus
- Hilton Mission Bay
- USS Midway
- Dana Point
- Westin Mission Hills Resort & Spa (Participants must be resort guests)
- Charleston, SC
- Lahaina, Maui
Fill out the form below and we'll contact you with further details!
Are you ready to have some fun?!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...
LOCATIONS WE HAVE OFFERED THIS PROGRAM
Most programming can be customized to meet your needs. This is just a sample of places we have provided this program.