One For One Give Back With Bikes
"We feel blessed to do what we do in such a beautiful city. We never take it for granted. For us, helping others is essential. We want to be known as a company that gives back to San Diego and inspires others to do the same."
-Darlynne Reyes Menkin
"When we launched this company, we knew we wanted to use it as a vehicle to help others. Giving back is one of the greatest ways you can contribute to society. Whether it's donating clothing or spending time with underprivileged children, giving and serving others is beneficial and meaningful to our city."
Teambuilding Programs that feature "Give Back" Options:
- The Big Give Scavenger Hunt
- Big Give Minute To Win It Team Challenge
- Charity Bike Build Team Challenge
- Biking Adventures with Veterans
Over the years, we've partnered with numerous charities including:
- Family bonding programs for the Military
- Churches and Faith Based Groups
- Non-profit organizations including YMCA, Susan G. Komen and local Schools/Universities
- Bicycle Donations to deserving kids
If you have a non-profit you are passionate about OR if you would like us to create a memorable adventure that will benefit your cause, we'd love to hear from you! Please submit your request via email.
Please include the date of the event, a brief description of your organization & the contact information (email & phone number) of the person we'll be contacting. Due to the large number of requests we receive, please give us 4-6 weeks’ minimum to review your request.
So don't get tired of doing what is good. Don't get discouraged and give up, for we will reap a harvest of blessing at the appropriate time. (Galatians 6:9)